Flow State: A mindset where a person can effortlessly perform well within their element.
On October 22nd, in celebration of Flow Fest, we are dropping the Flow State pack, a pack containing moments from some of the best Twitch streamers in their respective niches and categories: Amouranth, Yuggie, ColtCabana, and Destiny.
The Flow State Drop will be the first drop where you can use crystals to buy upgraded packs, and the first drop with presale. Read on to learn more.
Pool Party is here!
You can now merge shards through pool parties!
In a pool party, three shards are merged into one crystal. You can merge shards solo, or invite friends to merge together.
If you are doing a solo party, you will get the crystal.
If you are merging with friends, one lucky (random) person will get the crystal, and the rest of the party will get a Pool Party Badge. Each Pool Party Badge allows the user to buy one pack during presale. There's no limit to how many Pool Party Badges you can own – join as many parties as you want!
Remember, the closer the shards are to forming a complete moment, the purer the resulting crystal will be. The purer the crystal, the better your chances are to get a higher rarity moment in your upgraded pack. Need a refresher? Read our Shards blog.
Note on pool party badges: Pool Party Badges only grant you presale access for the upcoming drop. Once the upcoming drop ends, we will give out new Pool Party Badges for the next drop.
Flow State Drop Format
There will be two drop times for Flow State on October 22.
1) Presale (9am - 9:30 am PDT)
- Users with crystals can purchase one upgraded pack per crystal during this presale period. To buy an upgraded pack, you will pay the normal price and burn a crystal.
- Users with Pool Party Badges can purchase one normal pack per badge during this presale period.
Packs purchased during the presale period can be opened at 10AM, when the public sale begins.
2) Public Sale (10am PDT)
- Anyone (including those who have joined the presale) can join the public sale. Only normal packs will be sold during public sale. There will be a limit of 5 packs per user for the public sale (not counting packs bought during presale).
Pack Drop Key Stats
- Packs per user during presale: 1 upgraded pack for each crystal you own, and 1 normal pack for each Pool Party Badge you own
- Packs per user during public sale: Limit of 5 normal packs per user (excluding packs from presale)
- Price: $5 USD
- Total packs: 5000
- Moments per pack: 3
- The overall rarity distribution is 60%/28%/11%/1% between common/uncommon/rare/mythic, which is the same as previous drops.
- The specific rarity distribution for normal & upgraded packs will depend on how many people use their crystals (and the purity of the crystals being used). Here we attempt to provide some rough estimates.
- Normal packs will likely contain 2 commons plus a non-common (uncommon/rare/mythic).
- Upgraded packs (those purchased with crystals) will likely contain 1 common and 2 non-commons, and the purity of the crystal will determine the rarity of the non-commons. In particular, 75% of mythics will be distributed through crystals and 25% will be reserved for normal packs.
First-come-first-serve. The queue will start at 9am PDT for the presale and 10am PDT for the public sale.
You will need to solve a CAPTCHA before you can enter the queue. This is to prevent bot abuse.
Note: we may have to enable randomized pre-queue if the initial traffic crashes our servers.
Credit Card and Eternal Balance